It’s another music day on The Midnight Goose ’cause I’m feeling lazy again. Okay, not really. This one took some work. A friend of mine from the Tweeter challenged me to do a music day–with a twist. He challenged me to tell the story of a significant event in my life with just the use of 10-15 songs.
Challenge accepted, you piece of trash.
So, the following is that playlist. I hope you all enjoy and that your weekend is full of lightness and love. And by that, I mean alcoholic beverages and laziness. Also, don’t worry–Yum-Yum Friday will return next Friday!
- Lust for Life – Iggy Pop
- Trouble – Pink
- Here Comes the Sun – The Beatles
- You and Me Song – The Wannades
- You Turn Me On I’m A Radio – Joni Mitchell
- Warming Up To Me – Jason Mraz
- Feelin’ Love – Paula Cole
- I Hope That I Don’t Fall In Love With You – Tom Waits
- Falling In Love In A Coffee Shop – Landon Pigg
- Pale Blues Eyes – Hole (this version fits more than the original by The Velvet Underground)
- So Far Away – Carole King
- Boys Don’t Cry – The Cure
- Joining You – Alanis Morissette
- Fix You – Coldplay
- Long Ride Home – Patty Griffin
Until next time…